Friday, April 19, 2013

after all I'm only human.

I am always taking on projects more than I can handle... Sometimes I don't even think I just do. Is that such a bad thing? Sometimes I am happy with the choices I make and other times.... Well not so much. I guess I just like to keep myself busy and don't believe in the impossible. I know their may only be 24 hours in a day, and I feel like lately I have been using all 24 hours of my day to get everything done. It's hard not to get overwhelmed, I feel like I am always complaining and fighting myself with feeling like I don't have enough time or strength to do things. But I have realized that if you just push yourself you will see that you are a much stronger person than you think you are. Sometimes it just takes that first push or step, which is always the hardest thing to do. But I'm glad that overall I can look back and think.. Wow I'm growing up every single day, weather learning the hat or easy way. I'm learning.















No comments:

Post a Comment