Friday, April 19, 2013

all 4 gone.

I have been extremely out of the loop with my blog. With finals, family coming down, appointments, spring cleaning, work, and studying I feel like my brain is telling me... I need a break. On top of everything I had my wisdom teeth removed. It wasn't the most pleasant experience, I did shed some tears on the first day from all the anesthesia and not being able to feel my face nearly scared me half to death. But the funny thing is that when u woke up after my surgery my brother mentioned that I wouldn't stop laughing... I have no recollection of that but I have no idea why I thought everything was so funny. It wasn't as bad as I expected, I really thought it would be worse. But because my sweet boyfriend help me get my mind off things he came over and surprised me with flowers, jars of baby food, and of course sudoku (ohh he's good). He took me to the movies a few days later since I had no strength to do much but we were actually able to finally go on a date which felt so wonderful. I'm feeling much better now and trying to get my energy back, but it's all a work and progress.









No comments:

Post a Comment