Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's been too long//

I believe In a lot of things... 
I believe in fate, I believe in love, I believe in finding oneself through trials and tribulations. I believe in adventure, and living your life to the most extreme. I believe in dreaming big and accepting that anything is possible. I believe in God and I believe in miracles. I believe that we are our worst critics and I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that happiness doesn't always come easy and I believe that life can sometimes be hard, but we weren't made to get through it alone. I believe in change & that loving one another is important. I believe that crying is healthy & pain will come and go. I believe that words really do hurt, but its God that can only judge us. I believe that we can inspire and mold one another. I believe that we can choose our destiny and that destiny doesn't just choose us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment