Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sister circle.

Life can be easy somedays and hard on others. We personally have moments in our lives where we think we have everything under control. But keeping everything bottled up can really break you. I urge everyone to turn to someone or something when they feel like they are in a period of their lives where they just need something more than what is in their control. First I would tell you to seek God and find your answers through him; he is willing to help you with any problem you may have and under any circumstance. Two nights a week I go to a woman's group at my church which really helps me relate and cope with everyday battles that I might have; it's a blessing to know that these ladies can give me advice or even share their own experiences with me to nourish and guide me through my tough situations. It is like having sisters of all ages, both wise and strong always there for you (which is just what I need, since currently I'm sister-less). You can never have enough love!



No comments:

Post a Comment