Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Preparation.

Some little things you should know about me. I have been recently diagnosed with a very bad illness, is coffeeobsesia. Yes, it has become my best friend; I just received my gold card from Starbucks in the mail and I don't think this is going to help me with my problem very much! Oh well I'm just going to have to enjoy this phase while it lasts I guess. I spent my evening after a long, might I add very long day of work wrapping up valentines gifts for my darling. I cannot wait to see the look on his face, he is just going love all of these knick knacks I got him. It was just too much fun picking out the perfect things or him. I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing that cute smile on his face light up when he gets something unexpected. I just cannot wait until tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment